Haro Beasley 27.5″ (2020)
Do you want a bike to ride everything urban? From quick trips to the local store and nearby parks, to rides to work, and all the places in between, the Beasley 27.5″ offers a sharp and sophisticated feel for amazing rides in every urban environment. Features include a 1x drivetrain that makes shifting a breeze and Kenda Kwick 2.0 tires that ensure that harsh pavement is little more than an eyesore. Perhaps best of all, with its all-blacked-out aesthetic, it’s as stealth as they come.
- Haro Beasley 27.5″ 6000 series alloy, tapered head tube
- Internal Threadless tapered headset
- Rigid 27.5″ 6000 Series tapered alloy fork
- 3-pc Alloy crankset, w/ 40T Narrow-Wide chainring
- Shimano Acera 8-spd rear derailleur
- Shimano Altus SL-M310 shifter
- Shimano HG-31 8-spd 11-34t cassette
- Weinmann U-28 alloy DW rims, 28mm wide
- Pivit alloy cassette 32h hubs
- Kenda Kwick Seven.5 27.5×2.0″ tires
- Promax DSK-300 brakesets w/ 160mm rotorss
15", 17", 19", 21"