Head Operator BOA Men’s Boot
The Operator BOA is the SUV of winter boots, fulfilling the new demands of a changing industry. It can be used for all sorts of snow sports activities, including snowboarding. This versatility is a huge benefit to consumers, professionals and resort operations. It’s extraordinary performance in cold conditions (standardized test up to -40°C) and a vulcanized design, water proof design makes it the perfect boot for all activities in winter sports. The proven Boa® lacing system makes the boot easy to open and close.
- The Boa® lacing system allows a boot to be fastened with the turn of a dial and loosened in a snap: No more fumbling with laces in the cold.
- MULTIPURPOSE USEThis boot caters the different needs from daily wearing at cold winter days to walking or hiking in snow and is even suitable for snowboarding.
- SUPERGRIPPER SOLEThe Supergripper is designed for those needing grip and stability when walking and riding. The heavy profile rubber studs offer supreme grip on almost every surface. The arch well supports the foot and additional EVA inlays offer great cushioning and additional insulation.
- VULCANIZED RUBBER BOTTOMThe entire lower section of the boot is vulcanized using premium rubbers. This enables the lower part of the boot to be completely waterproof to keep your feet dry even when walking in wet snow for hours or stepping into a puddle.
- FIRETECH LINERThe Firetech liner is an extremely cold resistant liner up to -40°C (-40°F), tested according to ISO 20877:2011. It combines the comfort of a winterboot with the performance of a snowboard boot. With having the tongue on the outside of the liner you can far open it for a very easy entry and exit into the boot.
- HEATSHIELDAn additional silver foil between the midsole and outsole of the liner reflects the heat generated by the body back into the liner to keep your feet warm.
- FLEX INDEX 4very forgiving flex for adults
- FORWARD LEAN 7°For rookies and easy riders.